Once you take a promotional material down you are welcome to give them away at your sanctioned Magic events, but they should never be sold outright—doing so would be a breach of WPN policy and can result in penalties.
Articles in this section
- What sort of physical promotional materials are provided to WPN stores?
- If I am missing a marketing kit, or received a kit with missing, damaged, or defective materials who should I contact?
- If I have questions around promo card usage or policy, where can I find this information?
- Am I allowed to open our Promo Packs and use the cards individually instead of providing them unopened?
- How are my promo card allocations determined and how can I find out how many of a given promo my store will receive?
- What should I do with leftover promos after my event or if my event doesn’t launch?
- What should I do with advertising materials you send me after I am done with them?
- Am I allowed to sell or give away advertising materials you send me?